7-night Burgundy and Provence Cruise
The Signature Collection – Exclusive Amenities
The Signature Collection Sailings offer Exceptional Value and Exclusive Amenities.
- $300 per Couple Shipboard Credit
The S.S. Catherine will be one of Uniworld's largest ships, and includes innovative public areas and extra spacious staterooms and suites. Suites and staterooms on the top and middle decks will feature French balconies, and all rooms will have Uniworld's one-of-a-kind touches such as handcrafted Savoir® of England beds and beautiful marble bathrooms.
Her elegantly appointed public areas were designed with one goal in mind: delighting guests. Similar to the S.S. Antoinette, the S.S. Catherine offers the whimsical Leopard Lounge; a main restaurant featuring an al fresco outdoor dining terrace, further enriching the dining experience as guests sail through the inspiring countryside, and a beautiful mosaic-tiled pool and spa area. There will also be a bistro restaurant where guests can experience dining in a cozy atmosphere. The signature touches for which Uniworld has become known — inspiring original hand-selected art, classic furnishings, old world antiques, marble, and clever use of mirrors - can be found in the various public areas.
- IMPECCABLE SERVICE with one of the highest staff-to-guest ratios of any cruise line
- INTIMATE and BEAUTIFULLY DESIGNED SHIPS carrying an average of just 130 guests
- ALL GRATUITIES onboard and onshore
- All-scheduled AIRPORT TRANSFERS
- In-suite BUTLER SERVICE
- Elegant RIVERVIEW STATEROOMS and SUITES, with the finest linens, towels and Savoir® beds for an incredible night's sleep
- DELICIOUS ONBOARD DINING and UNLIMITED BEVERAGES (including many premium spirits and wines)
- A variety of PERSONALIZED EXCURSIONS led by English-speaking local experts
- A number of EXCURSIONS curated EXCLUSIVELY for Uniworld guests
- WELL-EQUIPPED onboard FITNESS CENTER
- Onboard EXERCISE & WELLNESS classes (with certified onboard wellness instructors in Europe)
- BICYCLES and NORDIC WALKING STICKS for onshore use
- Shipwide INTERNET and WI-FI access
- ONBOARD ENTERTAINMENT and SIGNATURE LECTURES
- Pre or post cruise hotel stay
- Optional roundtrip airfare
Payment in full for optional airfare booked in conjunction with a Uniworld Cruise or Cruise-Tour is required at time of booking. Upon receipt of full air payment, your airfare, taxes and fuel surcharges are final. You may cancel your air within 24 hours of booking and receive a full refund of the cost of the airfare.
All fares are per guest in US Dollars based on double occupancy unless otherwise noted. Airfare, government fees and taxes additional. Fares are capacity controlled and are subject to change at any time without notice. Availability of all stateroom cat
All prices per person and in USD unless otherwise stated.
Reference this number when contacting our agency so we may better serve you. Also keeping this number handy will allow you to locate this document again quickly.
Information and pricing is subject to change without notice. While we do our very best to ensure that information and pricing appearing in this website is complete and accurate, we cannot be responsible for incomplete and inaccurate representations, which may or may not be under our control. In the event of a pricing error, misrepresentation or omission, we reserve the right to adjust the pricing or make any other corrections.
Executours Travel Service (A Branch of Tzell Travel Group)
11111 Santa Monica Blvd.
Los Angeles, CA 90067