9-night Portugal's River of Gold Cruise/Land Package
Small and intimate, this ship carries just 106 guests. Similar to the Viking Longships®, you can choose from a variety of stateroom classes, all with sweeping river views. Veranda Suites offer two full rooms with a private veranda off the living room and a French balcony in the bedroom, and hotel-style beds, spacious closets and amenities like 40-inch flat-panel TVs. These ships feature public spaces bathed in light, with imaginative and innovative features such as the Observation Lounge with floor-to-ceiling glass doors and the indoor-outdoor Aquavit Terrace®, located at the bow of the ship and perfect for al fresco dining. Sleek and sophisticated, the elegantly understated interiors offer a serene environment in which to unwind and take in the spectacular scenery.
*Corridor configuration designs U.S. Patent # 1832106-0001 to 1832106-0011.
- One complimentary shore excursion in every port of call
- Unlimited free Wi-Fi
- Visits to UNESCO Sites
- Enrichment lectures & Destination Performances
- Cultural Curriculum
- Meals including regional specialties
- Most alfresco dining on the rivers
- Welcome Cocktails & Farewell Dinner
- Beer, wine & soft drinks with onboard lunch & dinner
- 24-hour specialty coffees, teas & bottled water
- Walking track & sports deck
- Curated library
- 24-hour guest services
- All port taxes & fees
- Airport transfers on embarkation/disembarkation day with Viking Air purchase
- Viking Service Guarantee
- River-view stateroom Hotel-style bed with optional twin-bed configuration; luxury linens & pillows
- 40" flat-screen LCD TV with complimentary Movies On Demand
- 110/220 volt outlets & USB ports
- Refrigerator; security safe; hair dryer
- Spacious glass-enclosed shower
- Heated bathroom floor & anti-fog mirror
- Premium Freyja® toiletries; plush robes & slippers
- Stateroom steward & twice-daily housekeeping
- Optional air add-ons are available from Viking River Cruises' designated gateway cities in the U.S. and Canada, and include all government fees and taxes.
- Pre- or Post- cruise hotel stay
- Optional shore excursions
All fares and offers are for new bookings only, as of May 1, 2014, are subject to availability, may not be combinable with other offers except Viking Explorer Society Travel Credit and Referral Rewards Credit, are capacity-controlled and may be withdra
All prices per person and in USD unless otherwise stated.
Reference this number when contacting our agency so we may better serve you. Also keeping this number handy will allow you to locate this document again quickly.
Information and pricing is subject to change without notice. While we do our very best to ensure that information and pricing appearing in this website is complete and accurate, we cannot be responsible for incomplete and inaccurate representations, which may or may not be under our control. In the event of a pricing error, misrepresentation or omission, we reserve the right to adjust the pricing or make any other corrections.
Executours Travel Service (A Branch of Tzell Travel Group)
11111 Santa Monica Blvd.
Los Angeles, CA 90067