7-night Undiscovered Great Lakes Cruise
- Explore the largest freshwater ecosystem on earth—the Great Lakes
- Watch for wildlife, from bald eagles to moose, bears and beavers
- Hike through stunning forests in this pristine environment
- Learn about Canada’s colonial past and the St. Lawrence River
- Kayak in stunning Georgian Bay—a UNESCO Biosphere Reserve
- View the world-class collection of the Milwaukee Art Museum
- Explore tranquil, scenic Sleeping Bear Dunes National Lakeshore
- Transit engineering marvels like the Welland Canal and Soo Locks
- Optional air add-ons are available from Viking Cruises' designated gateway cities in the U.S. and Canada, and include all government fees and taxes.
- Pre- or Post- cruise hotel stay
- Optional shore excursions
All fares and offers are for new bookings only, as of May 1, 2014, are subject to availability, may not be combinable with other offers except Viking Explorer Society Travel Credit and Referral Rewards Credit, are capacity-controlled and may be withdra
All prices per person and in USD unless otherwise stated.
Reference this number when contacting our agency so we may better serve you. Also keeping this number handy will allow you to locate this document again quickly.
Information and pricing is subject to change without notice. While we do our very best to ensure that information and pricing appearing in this website is complete and accurate, we cannot be responsible for incomplete and inaccurate representations, which may or may not be under our control. In the event of a pricing error, misrepresentation or omission, we reserve the right to adjust the pricing or make any other corrections.
Executours Travel Service (A Branch of Tzell Travel Group)
11111 Santa Monica Blvd.
Los Angeles, CA 90067