11-night Pharaohs and Pyramids Cruise/Land Package
The Viking-operated MS Antares is a classic ship, your floating oasis as you immerse yourself in ancient Egypt. Specifically built to navigate the Nile, she is a spacious, state-of-the-art vessel with a refined, understated ambiance. Her spa facilities, Sun Deck, pool and revitalizing amenities provide a serene haven from which to explore this culturally rich destination. Accommodating just 62 guests, MS Antares offers the ultimate in comfort and relaxation.
MS Antares Ship Features
- Classic ship with elegant decor for just 62 guests
- Extensive stateroom choices varying from 290 to 829 sq ft
- All staterooms feature a French balcony, flat-panel TV and private bathrooms with bathtub and jet shower
- All staterooms have hotel-style beds with optional twin-bed configuration
- Select staterooms are able to be connected to each other
- Sun Deck with 360-degree views, swimming pool and shaded sitting areas
- Lounge with floor-to-ceiling windows, library and a bar
- Restaurant with open seating
- Health club with exercise equipment
- Fully staffed luxurious Spa with massage services, hair salon, steam & sauna
- Free Wi-Fi (connection speed may vary)
- Laundry service
- One complimentary shore excursion in every port of call
- Unlimited free Wi-Fi
- Visits to UNESCO Sites
- Enrichment lectures & Destination Performances
- Cultural Curriculum
- Meals including regional specialties
- Most alfresco dining on the rivers
- Welcome Cocktails & Farewell Dinner
- Beer, wine & soft drinks with onboard lunch & dinner
- 24-hour specialty coffees, teas & bottled water
- Walking track & sports deck
- Curated library
- 24-hour guest services
- All port taxes & fees
- Airport transfers on embarkation/disembarkation day with Viking Air purchase
- Viking Service Guarantee
- River-view stateroom Hotel-style bed with optional twin-bed configuration; luxury linens & pillows
- 40" flat-screen LCD TV with complimentary Movies On Demand
- 110/220 volt outlets & USB ports
- Refrigerator; security safe; hair dryer
- Spacious glass-enclosed shower
- Heated bathroom floor & anti-fog mirror
- Premium Freyja® toiletries; plush robes & slippers
- Stateroom steward & twice-daily housekeeping
- Optional air add-ons are available from Viking River Cruises' designated gateway cities in the U.S. and Canada, and include all government fees and taxes.
- Pre- or Post- cruise hotel stay
- Optional shore excursions
All fares and offers are for new bookings only, as of May 1, 2014, are subject to availability, may not be combinable with other offers except Viking Explorer Society Travel Credit and Referral Rewards Credit, are capacity-controlled and may be withdra
All prices per person and in USD unless otherwise stated.
Reference this number when contacting our agency so we may better serve you. Also keeping this number handy will allow you to locate this document again quickly.
Information and pricing is subject to change without notice. While we do our very best to ensure that information and pricing appearing in this website is complete and accurate, we cannot be responsible for incomplete and inaccurate representations, which may or may not be under our control. In the event of a pricing error, misrepresentation or omission, we reserve the right to adjust the pricing or make any other corrections.
Executours Travel Service (A Branch of Tzell Travel Group)
11111 Santa Monica Blvd.
Los Angeles, CA 90067