12-night Arctic Adventure Cruise
- Glimpse native species such as polar bears and Svalbard reindeer
- Learn the mining and whaling history of Svalbard and Barensburg
- Cruise through the "ice fjord" past jagged snow-covered peaks
- Get an intimate view of beluga, minke and white whales by RIB
- Visit Longyearbyen's seed vault and northernmost church
- Discover Arctic beauty by cross-country ski, snowshoe or dogsled
- Optional air add-ons are available from Viking Cruises' designated gateway cities in the U.S. and Canada, and include all government fees and taxes.
- Pre- or Post- cruise hotel stay
- Optional shore excursions
All fares and offers are for new bookings only, as of May 1, 2014, are subject to availability, may not be combinable with other offers except Viking Explorer Society Travel Credit and Referral Rewards Credit, are capacity-controlled and may be withdra
All prices per person and in USD unless otherwise stated.
Reference this number when contacting our agency so we may better serve you. Also keeping this number handy will allow you to locate this document again quickly.
Information and pricing is subject to change without notice. While we do our very best to ensure that information and pricing appearing in this website is complete and accurate, we cannot be responsible for incomplete and inaccurate representations, which may or may not be under our control. In the event of a pricing error, misrepresentation or omission, we reserve the right to adjust the pricing or make any other corrections.
Executours Travel Service (A Branch of Tzell Travel Group)
11111 Santa Monica Blvd.
Los Angeles, CA 90067